There is no specific Call for submission to work in Art Print Residence. We are open all year on a first come, first served basis. So book in advance and be sure there is space to accommodate you and your project.
minimum 1 week – maximum 3 months
In case the artist needs a longer period to develop his project we can study this possibility.
The artists in residence must live in the apartment during the residency.
To apply you should send:
- A completed on-line form: APPLICATION FORM (individual /group)
When you send your application form please clarify the materials you’ll need (type, size and quantity of plates and papers) and the techniques you would like to develop.
- An email to email@example.com
including the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Short description of your artist project / work planned during the residency period.
- Visual documentation of recent work (5 jpg images).
- Letter/s of recommendation of professional institution, someone who knows your work, printmaking instructor, etc. (optional)
- Techniques you want to use.
- Supplies you will need: kind/ number of plates, sizes, etc.
Art Print Residence staff will select high quality projects, giving priority to those based in printmaking. We accept projects that should be possible to realize in our installations, using our facilities and expertise. We also consider artist’s statement and previous work.
Guide to Art Print Residence
Contact us for more information: